JuMP (Junior Music Programme) Summer Workshop 2017
Kick-off a musical Summer by using your child's in-born instrument - the VOICE!
Through a 4-week Summer programme, show your child the world of music and how versatile and FUN his/her voice can go beyond!
From 25 July to 18 August (4 weeks)
2 lessons per week
1 hour per lesson
Island Campus (Tin Hau)
Kowloon Campus (Tsim Sha Tsui)
KIDO Town Centre
Students who completed the course with attendance of 80% or above will receive a certificate of achievement issued by RVA.
Complete the application form and state clearly your desired class slot and location
Apply In Person / Post
Complete application form attached with a crossed cheque of $2,480 made payable to "RED VOCAL LIMITED". At the back, please write clearly the full English name of student, class level, time slot and location. Return in person or by post to respective campuses as follows:
a. Applying for Island Campus (Tin Hau):
Rm 603, 6/F, Park Commercial Centre, 180 Tung Lo Wan Road, Tin Hau, Hong Kong
b. Applying for Kowloon Campus (Tsim Sha Tsui):
Rm 2303, 23/F, Hon Kwok Jordan Centre, 7 Hillwood Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
c. Applying for Olympic Centre:
Shop 208A, 2/F, West 9 Zone, 38 Cherry Street, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon
d. Applying for KIDO Town Centre:
KIDO Town, 4/F, Kowloon City Plaza, 128 Carpenter Road, Kowloon City, Kowloon
*All our campuses accept payment by cash and EPS as well.
Apply by Email
Complete application form attached with valid bank transaction slip, and send to our E-mail: Sing@RedVocal.com.
Please state "Applying for JuMP Summer Workshop 2017" in the subject.
Please deposit $2,480 into our bank account: Hang Seng Bank 228-706610-001 (RED VOCAL LIMITED)
Our School will send out a confirmation e-mail within 3 working days upon receipt
1) Summer Course 2017 by RVA is a short-term programme. We do not arrange make-up lessons for students who take leave of any reason.
2) We do not arrange make-up lessons for cancelled class due to bad weather. Click here for our School's guidelines about class arrangements when occurrence of typhoon or heavy rain.
3) We issue certificates of achievement to students who completed the course with attendance of 80% or above.
4) Once application is completed, we will reserve the class quota for the student. We do not offer reimbursement of course fees for withdrawals.
5) Red Vocal Academy reserves the right to change the above terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.